Start Saving on Energy Costs!
You can choose any of these weather seals completely Free of Charge
- Slash your energy bill & keep the warmth inside by creating airtight seals around your doors because all four sides will be sealed.
- Significantly reduce the infiltration of sound, light, drafts, moisture, fire and smoke.
- Keep the door frame from ageing.
- Doors which lead to outside will be eligible for this FREE door seal offer.
(Ex: Front Door, Back Door)
- Only normal sized doors can be sealed.
(Ex: Extra large doors, Sliding doors can’t be sealed)
Frequently Asked Questions
(1) Why is it Free?
Door Seals are a completely free product funded by the VEU (Victoria Energy Upgrades) Program and are available for free as long as they meet the requirements of the VEU (Victoria Energy Upgrades) Program
(2) Can I request a free door seal and install it by myself?
As the Victorian Energy Upgrades is a government backed program, there are various strict requirements for your door seals, one of which is that the installation must be undertaken by a registered installer. Good news is that the installation is completely free.
(3) What goes around a door to seal it?
Door seals are flat pieces of plastic, aluminum, or stainless steel fitted with a strip of nylon, plastic, or vinyl or a sponge brush to fill the space between door and threshold.
Exhaust Fan Seal
Use Exhaust Fan Seal to block unwanted airflow between the ceiling space and home. This is automatically done when the exhaust fan is switched off.
Covering all exhaust fan vents with self-closing Exhaust Fan Seals will help to keep your home warm during the freezing winters and cold during the scorching summers.
More Reasons to Get FREE Exhaust Fan
- Improves air quality of your home.
- Ability to maintain optimum temperature.
- Reduced air conditioning, heating costs
- Protects your home from ember attacks.
- Protect your building materials and furniture from the deterioration.
You get the Exhaust Fan Seal completely FREE.
Not only that, installation is also completely FREE.
No ceiling access is required to install Exhaust Fan Seal.
This offer is only available for a limited time. So don’t miss this opportunity.
Just click the button below.
Chimney Seal (Chimney Damper) is designed to block air from entering a chimney and prevents warm air from leaving the home in cold climates.
It also prevents hot air from entering and furthermore it retains the cooler air in warm climates.
Chimney Seal also reduces noise disturbances and stops debris from falling
down the chimney too.
Can be installed and removed very easily.